The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage partners for the implementation of our new branch in Brussels. This candidate must be proactive and thoughtful and must be skilled in communication. He/she must be able to think critically when developing plans and be able to demonstrate the ability to execute a strategy.
This is a 6-month unpaid internship that can lead to a permanent paid position.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships to increase activities and help the expansion of the Rintch Basketball Academy in Belgium
- Develop a business plan / budgets
- Seek government funding and sponsorships
- Bachelor/BAC+3 or Master’s degree in business/commerce/finance/education/sports schools or courses
- Bilingual English – French – fluent Dutch
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in and manage a team
- Have a genuine interest in the development of the sport, especially the players
- Knowledge of the sports sector and the laws applicable in Belgium
- Experience in project development
- A paid position for our new site in Belgium at the end of the internship
- Become a shareholder in our company and our network
Make the difference and join our team !
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|